The Industry’s Points of Growth – LEGPROMForum
Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Within THE RUSSIAN TEXTILE WEEK
LEGPROMforum means …
- relevant strategic and practical information from heads of renowned enterprises, economists and textile industry professionals
- face-to-face interaction of top managers
- about 1,500 delegates from all over Russia and the CIS, among them are representatives of the Russian Government, the Russian State Duma, heads of Russian ministries and executive departments, regional authorities, heads and specialists of the largest Russian and foreign companies, trade organizations, R&D centers, leading specialized universities, financial institutions, mass media representatives
- recommendations offered by the Forum delegates which will be submitted to authorities and professional communities, as well as mass media organizations.
The Souzlegprom Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry and Expocentre AO are to run the International Industry Forum for The Russian Textile Industry – LEGPROMforum to professionally discuss main issues of development of the competitive textile industry in Russia and continuous measures aimed at supporting and upgrading Russian textile and light industry enterprises.
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation
- Eurasian Economic Commission
- Souzlegprom Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry
- Industry national associations and major companies
Forum organized by