The Russian Textile Week
The Russian Textile Week is the most significant annual event for the textile industry as several major trade shows will be co-located at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
The rich program of associated events, held in various halls of Expocentre Fairgrounds, will include annual conferences, round tables, workshops and plenary meetings devoted to key development trends of the Russian textile industry.
We welcome participation of
- heads of federal and regional authorities, leading Russian and foreign companies and enterprises,
- wholesalers, retailers, researchers, representatives of professional associations,
- representatives of allied industries,
- and other consumer market players.
One more interesting feature is fashion shows of the latest collections of Russian and foreign designers of clothes and shoes.
The Week is expected to attract relevant government departments, public organizations and major companies.
Companies from China, France, Germany, India, Italy and Turkey have already expressed their wish to participate in the Russian Textile Week.
The Week will be organized by
- Expocentre AO
- Souzlegprom Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry