Feedback from the exhibitors and visitors to INLEGMASH 2023
Sergey Sirenko, Director of SIRENKO/textile machines:
- We have brought our new products to the exhibition, which are widely demanded in the market. It is very pleasant to see that visitors come to the exhibition from different parts of our homeland and not only. We hope that the number of visitors will grow every year.
Inlegmash for us is not just a tradition. It is a tradition with meaning. Apart from fun, we are used to getting a bundle of orders, which we then work with for quite a long time. We will continue to take part in this show.
Maxim Uvarov, CEO of SMART HEMP:
- Our company grows hemp, processes it and produces yarn. At this exhibition, in the first two hours we managed to recoup all the money we had invested in participating in the exhibition. Uzbeks came, I showed them all the advantages of hemp. They now intend to work with us. Then the Chinese came, who looked at everything and now they also intend to cooperate with us. It’s an awesome exhibition. We are glad that we were able to come here. We are glad to sign contracts here. Everything is great.
Vitaly Kadun, CEO of ELFORT:
- We are delighted that Inlegmash 2023 has started. Here, we are presenting for the first time a smart digital factory from JUKI Corporation (the largest Japanese sewing machine manufacturer). We hope that it will be of interest to all sewing industry professionals. This year, there are a lot of interesting exhibitors with state-of-the-art equipment. I believe that all specialists of the garment industry will find it very interesting to visit the exhibition, find new contacts and discuss new projects. All days we will be presenting the most modern digital solutions for garment production.
Anton Sazonov, Director of TEXTILMACH:
- We have come to the exhibition to present our first prototype of a Russian air-jet weaving machine, which we have been developing for three years. Its serial production is planned for next year. The exhibition is already considered our home ground. We have been participating in it for as long as we exist and we never miss it. Inlegmash is essentially the only platform in Russia for meeting representatives of the light industry. There is nothing else like it. This exhibition is actually considered to be the biggest platform where representatives of the light industry can talk to each other, present their equipment, show new developments, make new contacts, and sign contracts.
Yury Efremov, Director General of T&T:
This year we are exhibiting for the 10th time at Inlegmash. In terms of size, it is the biggest trade show we have ever taken part in. It has the largest number of exhibitors and, importantly, of visitors. We brought the latest printers from Karya Digital, Turkey. This brand is unknown in Russia. We obtained exclusive rights. And both of the printers we brought have already been sold. We are very satisfied with the results of this exhibition. We like the quality of the clients. Many clients came from far away regions, not only from the Urals and Siberia, but also from the Far East. Also there are some clients from Kaliningrad, who used to go to such exhibitions in Europe, and now are coming here. Definitely we will take part in the exhibition next year. We like the show. We are grateful to the organisers for the comfortable environment, the attitude to the clients and the comfort of all the exhibitors here. We are satisfied with the results. Despite the fact that only two days out of four have taken place, we have already paid off the exhibition. Next year, we will most likely return to a larger stand size, as we participated in the pre-pandemic years.
Igor Kim, General Director, Owner of SPORTTEX:
- Today is the first day of the exhibition and I didn't even have lunch because it's always crowded. Everyone wants novelties, they want to reduce manual labour. For me, Inlegmash is a gathering of my like-minded people and friends. And when I see a large influx of customers from my neighbours, it makes me feel good. I always want to make a party out of this event. There's always a sense of positivity here. There's a great influx of customers, who always find what they need. I have never seen such cordiality as at Inlegmash.