Press Release Inlegmash 2017
The 17th edition of the Inlegmash International Exhibition for Textile Manufacturing and Processing
Inlegmash is the show with 47 years of history. It targets manufacturers, suppliers and users of textile equipment and products.
Dates: 20-22 February 2017
Venue: Pavilion No.3, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by Souzlegprom – the Russian Union of Textile and Light Industry Enterprises
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF
Exhibition area: 1,300 sq m
Exhibitors: 120 companies
Countries: 17 (Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czechia, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, the USA)
International pavilions: 2 (India, the Republic of Korea)
Types of products on display: equipment and technologies for all steps of textile production from fiber processing to packaging of end products, including
equipment for primary treatment of natural fibers,
equipment for production and processing of man-made fibers,
spinning equipment for natural and man-made fibers,
weaving and textile finishing equipment,
dyeing equipment, dies and chemicals for textile industry,
knitting, sewing, cutting, felting equipment,
steam setting equipment, equipment for laundries and dry cleaning
equipment for production of nonwovens
Participating companies: Automatex, Dilo, Emmebi Impianti, Gf Machinery, Juki, Reggiani, Picanol, Rieter, Velles, Zenon, Knit, Mireks, Nat Group, Rolltex, Russcom Graphics, Textile & Technology, TL Tex, Shveymash, Energy, etc.; newcomers: Dalian Sinosun, Hannam, Lee Wha, Pinco, Samhwa Machinery, Silitex, Smit, Yash Textile, Perevalov, Stormtex, Sirenko Textile Machinery, Tekstilmash
1. Inlegmash 2017 is held within the Russian Textile Week organized by Expocentre AO and Souzlegprom – the Russian Union of Textile and Light Industry Enterprises, and supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry Trade.
The Week also includes the18th edition of the CJF International Exhibition for Child and Junior Fashion, Maternity Wear, the 3rd edition of the Interfabric International Exhibition for Fabrics and Textile Materials, the 9th edition of the Techtextil Russia International Exhibition for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing, and the 4th edition of the Legpromforum International Textile Industry Forum. The events occupy 25,000 sq m of 8 pavilions of Expocentre Fairgrounds.
2. In 2016 Inlegmash launched the Salon of Equipment for Garment Manufacturing.
3. The Innovative Research and Production Centre of Textile Industry of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Engineering Centre of Textile Industry arrange the Centre of Science and Education.
Key Associated Events
1. The 4th edition of the Legpromforum International Textile Industry Forum is the largest event of the Russian Textile Week. It includes a series of conferences, round table discussions and workshops covering the main issues of the Russian textile industry.
2. Souzlegprom arranges a round table discussion on new technology and equipment for the textile industry.
Inlegmash is open from 10.00 to 18.00, on February 22 from 10.00 to 16.00.
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30